Hello Lovelies! :) I know I still have a giveaway going, but I wanted to also make you aware of a giveaway going on over at my cousins facebook page! She will be giving away a $20 voucher to use on the Mary Kay Website!
This is a great deal! And I wanted to share it with you all! So go check it out!
All you have to do is follow the instructions she has on her contest picture! You could be the winner!!
Hey y’all! My name is Bri Tawadros; I am 20 years old and am a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant. This year Mary Kay Cosmetics is celebrating it’s
My Favorite “Must Have” Products:
1. The Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover. I LOVEEEE this product. If you only wanted to get one thing… this would be the thing to get!! How
many of you have ever gone to sleep with your make up on? Well first of all that ages your eyes 7 days for every 1 night you sleep with your make up on!!!
That’s crazy! And if that isn’t incentive enough… everyone has these little things called eye mites that live on your eyelashes. Well these mites feed off
of your mascara, eyeliner and eye shadow! So when you’re sleeping with your make up on you’re allowing these creepy crawlies to feast and multiply while
you’re asleep. This product is the only product out there that helps target eye mites to keep them from multiplying. Opra gave this away on one of her
“Opra’s Favorite Things” episodes and it has won several awards. It’s one of Mary Kay’s top selling products!
2. The Time Wise Anti Aging Miracle Set This includes a cleanser, a moisturizer and day and night solutions
3. If you have sensitive skin I highly recommend that you use The Botanical Skin Care set. I just switched to using this just so I could
see the difference and it really is a very gentle line of products.
4. I love Satin Hands. It really keeps your hands super soft all day long. It lasts through 10 washes and up to 16 hours! Satin Hands comes in a peach sent and non scented (which really doesn’t smell like anything, it has cucumber extracts in it so if anything
it resembles cucumbers)
5. I also use Satin Lips. It keeps your lips kissable all day long!! (; One major reason I love this product is because I no longer have
to constantly reapply chapstik throughout the day. Satin Lips comes with a lip mask and a lip balm. Your lips are the only part of your
body that don’t naturally exfoliate so the mask helps rejuvenate the skin and keeps them soft, longer.
I am wearing the colors Sterling covering my eyelid, Sweet Plumb in the corner, and I went over both of those with Honey Spice. These 3 colors all have shimmer in them. I am wearing Ultimate Mascara in black and Steely
colored eyeliner. My eyebrows are done with a Blonde Brow Liner and a Blonde Definer Pencil.
I use Beige 4 Liquid Luminous Foundation as well as Beige 1.5 Mineral Powder Foundation.
I am wearing Red Crème Lipstick. If you order online...or through Bri directly, then shipping is free! Also, Bri will be hosting giveaways and contests on her facebook page! So check it out! You can Contact Bri on her Website or Facebook and by her cellphone number 404-317-7869
1. if you could do one thing differently in your life, what would it be?
Honestly, I think that I would have listened to my parents when they said not to make impulsive decisions about things. Although I have been incredibly blessed, I also have things I wish that I could've done. But, I was in such a hurry to grow up. Now that I am older...I find myself analyzing more and thinking more before I make decisions.
2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 5 years from now...i'll be almost 26 years old. So hopefully...married to John :) (hopefully we don't date for 9 years without putting a ring on it *hint* *hint*) and hopefully working the job of my dreams and living in a beautifully decorated house that we will hopefully be preparing for children someday.
3. Do you honestly want kids? Well if we're being honest about it... Yes! Yes! Absolutely Yes! I love children, always have. And I honestly can't wait to share that love and responsibility with the love of my life. However, as much as I can't wait...I know that the time needs to be right...and that I need to live my life a little bit before I settle down because as soon as my baby is born...that's all I want to focus on. I think it is incredibly important to focus on getting to know your spouse and living your lives together before you have children. (lord willing of course)
4. What has been the best moment of your life so far? Oh gosh...this is a hard one. There are so many moments in my life that could fall into this classification. I would say that finding out that all my hard work payed off and that I got accepted into state was a pretty amazing moment for me...and the whole time I have been in college moments like that keep happening.
5. What is your life theme song? American Honey: I feel that I used to be innocent and so in love with life and humanity in general. And over the years...I lost sight of things that I once held dear.
6. What is one thing you have yet to accomplish that you want to do before you die? I want to live in a different country, preferably the UK...AND one day own a clothing boutique.
7. If you could choose one thing to be known for, what would it be? My heart and my willingness to be there for my friends and family.
8. If you could do anything you wanted right in this very moment (no consequences, no fear, etc.) What would it be? Quit college and move back home and open up my own boutique or become a makeup artist.
9. What was the most challenging moment in your life? Highschool. I had a lot of hurtful things happen to me. That at that time...I didn't care to address. I had people betray me and people taken from me. I watched my dad lose the most influential person in his life, his mom. And I watched my most influential person, my mom, go through a lot of health issues and cancer diagnosis right around the same time. I don't ever wish any of that upon anyone, but it was something that really helped shape me into the person I am now.
I have something very special that I am doing for all of you :)! I have an amazing giveaway! I know I have been very MIA and feeling very unmotivated...so in the spirit of giving and just because I love you all...I am going to be giving away one Naked Basics Palette. All you have to do is go through each of the steps below...you may enter each day until the giveaway is over in 2 weeks!
I hope you all love this! and Please Please share this giveaway! :)
This is my first recipe post and let me tell you...it's a good one! I spent less than an hour on this yummy dessert and it was definitely a hit. It is a perfect dessert for spring and summer...lots of fruit and very light on the stomach! You can even choose low fat options for less caloric intake. Ingredients: 1-2 containers of frozen whip ( I used an 8 ounce and a 12 ounce because of the size of the bowl, but it's up to you) 1 (8 ounce) container of sour cream 1 (9 inch) angel food cake 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix 3 kiwis, peeled and sliced 1 package of strawberries 1 box of blueberries 3 bananas 1 can of crushed and drained pineapple
In a medium bowl, fold sour cream and unprepared pudding mix into the whipped topping.
Cut the cake into thirds, horizontally.
Line a large trifle or other glass serving bowl with kiwi and strawberry slices, reserving two whole strawberries and two kiwi slices. Place one layer of cake in bottom of bowl, top with 1/3 of bananas and pineapple, and 1/3 of whipped topping mixture. Repeat layering until all ingredients are used.
Make fan garnishes of whole strawberries by slicing from just below the stem. Garnish assembled trifle with fanned strawberries, reserved kiwi slices, and blueberries. Refrigerate until serving.